Marketing Management - 24 months (Hons) from Stanmore School of Business focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of ones own professional skills and abilities.
Graduates with Marketing Management - 24 months (Hons) from Stanmore School of Business will:
- gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- become pro-active decision makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management Analysis
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Retail Marketing
- Organisational Change Management
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 17 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- Any other equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if none of the above
International4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
36 Months - GBP £7700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.