Business Management - 18 months (Hons) from Stanmore School of Business combines practical professional experience with creative approaches to enterprise and innovation that will develop your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Commercial manager
- Financial advisor
- Human resource consultant
- International business development manager
- Investment banker
- Management consultant
- Marketing/Brand manager
- Property business analyst
- Recruitment officer
- Tax advisor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 157 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- 1 year of work experience if none of the above
- Any other equivalent qualification
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International4466 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4466 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
24 Months - GBP £5900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.