The aim of the Technology Management program offered by British Columbia Institute of Technology is to expand technical professionals' knowledge, management skills and attributes for their roles as supervisors and managers in technical organizations.
The program is designed to:
- Equip technical professionals for supervisory and management positions
- Augment advanced technical training within business and management parameters
- Establish business and management strategies within a technical environment
- Open opportunities to earn university degrees with management and operations focus
- Provide practical opportunities for lifelong learning
- Earn a degree without disengaging from the work place.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering, Technology and Management
- Project Management/Resource Utilization
- Research and Development Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 3 other Masters in Technology Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English: two years of education in English in an English-speaking country with one of the following: English 12 (67%) or, 3.0 credits of post-secondary English, humanities or social sciences (67%) from a recognized institution
- Work experience: minimum of one year relevant technical work experience.
- Post-secondary: one of the following from a recognized institution: Diploma from BCIT (or equivalent institution) or, related degree from a recognized post-secondary institution or, alternate Entry Model: designed for career-oriented adults who do not have post-secondary education equivalent to a diploma
International19196 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9598 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National5160 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2580 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.