Career for graduates:
- in food industry in medium-level management
- in state and private laboratories for food analysis as laboratory technicians and medium-level laboratory management
- in government administration as technicians for the inspection of manufacturing, distribution and retail sale of food
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural Crops Planting
- Livestock and Poultry Nutrition
- Basic of Mathematics in Food Processing
- Human Nutrition
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of full secondary education
Appropriate knowledge of biology. This knowledge is verified by the entrance examination, which consists of a written examination in biology based on the content of respective textbooks for secondary schools. The written exam in biology has a form of a multiple choice test. The test contains a total of 37 questions; a correct answer is valued 1 point, thus the maximal result in the test is 37 points. The duration of the written entrance test from biology will not exceed 60 minutes.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.