The Accounting (hons) programme from Hong Kong Shue Yan University is designed to produce graduates with technical competencies in accounting and good generic skills, and an ability to apply that knowledge to meet the needs of the profession and society of Hong Kong and of China.
The programme aims to:
- Provide students with a broad understanding of inter-related business disciplines;
- Develop students’ understanding and competence in professional and practical skills of various accounting disciplines and an awareness of ethical issues;
- Develop in students the generic skills in communication and team building and critical thinking for problem solving; and
- Stimulate students’ interest in and understanding of Chinese culture and develop a whole and balanced personality.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Managing Business Information Systems and Applications
- Business Analytics and Statistics
- Workshop in Spreadsheet Skills for Statistical Analysis
- First Year Chinese
- Principles of Economics
- English Usage
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 4 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form with a photo securely attached; and
- HKID card (both original and copy); and
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$200 in cash; and
- Submission of proof of academic qualification
International9312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9312 USD per year during 48 months.
National9312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9312 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.