Graduate from the IT-Multimedia program will be prepared to pursue advanced degrees in related fields and seek careers as: Programmer, Application Designer, Application Developer, Systems Analyst, Data Mining Program Developer, Database Designer and Developer, Database Administrator, User Interface Designer, E-commerce Application Developer, Graphic designer, Game Designer and Developer.
Upon completing the program requirements an Information Technology - Multimedia graduate from the University of Sharjah can:
- Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the program's student outcomes and to the discipline.
- Analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Understand the professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Programming
- Networking Fundamentals
- Human Computer Interaction
- Interactive Multimedia
- Design and Authoring
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Video Games & Multimedia View 16 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International12042 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12042 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National12042 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12042 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.