The Department of Mathematics at the University of Sharjah offers a wide array of courses in pure and applied mathematics for all types of learners in addition to applications. More adventurous student can study advanced courses in mathematics and its applications.
- Faculty members are active professionals in the fields they teach. All are graduates of prestigious universities and are active in research and self -development.
- The faculty, through their dedication to teaching and guidance help students develop meaningful and lasting bonds with science and mathematics, while providing invaluable skills for leading a more interesting and productivelives.
- Linear Algebra
- Vector Calculus
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics View 9 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International11424 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11424 EUR per year during 48 months.
National11424 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11424 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.