At the University of Sharjah, in the Applied Physics programme, we help students to develop appropriate skills for the analysis of the physical systems. These include the ability to extract data from real systems, and mathematical skills for the study of physical models.
We enable students to develop scientific reasoning, critical thinking, logical argumentation skills, and the ability to adopt the new situations arising from the changing nature of science and technology.
OutcomesUpon successful completion of the B.Sc. program in Applied Physics, graduates will be able to:
- Design and conduct experiments, test hypotheses, analyze and interpret data in Physics areas.
- Apply knowledge of physics and other related disciplines to scientific and engineering problems.
- Identify, solve and analyze applied physics problems.
- Analyze the role of modern laboratory equipment and techniques to conduct experiments to solve contemporary issues in physics.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Physics Orientation
- Classical Mechanics
- Modern Physics
- Mathematical Methods Of Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electronics for Experimental Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics View 11 other Bachelors in Physics in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International11424 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11424 EUR per year during 48 months.
National11424 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11424 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.