In the second segment students learn the fundamentals of nuclear engineering and gain knowledge in multiple related engineering topics including electronics, materials, and fluid mechanics.
- In the third and final segment of their study, students take advanced courses in nuclear engineering, undergo an eight-week practical training, and complete senior design projects.
- The Nuclear Engineering Program at University of Sharjah is the only program in the UAE that offers a BS degree in nuclear engineering. The program is committed to producing competent and highly skilled engineers who are well prepared to work in the nuclear engineering field.
- To obtain a Bachelor of Science degree in Nuclear Engineering, the student must complete a total of 131 credit hours.
- Physics Lab
- Circuit Analysis
- Random Signal Theory
- Applied Electronics for SREE
- Applied Electronics Lab for SREE
- Engineering Computations and Linear
- Signals and Control Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 8 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International13561 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13561 EUR per year during 48 months.
National13561 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13561 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.