Students in the Bachelor of Science in Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering at University of Sharjah are required to study 12 credit hours of technical elective courses.
- Students should select with the help of their academic advisor from the technical elective courses what best meet their needs and aspirations.
- The Bachelor of Science program in Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering encompasses 133 credit hours that can normally be completed in four years spread over 8 semesters plus a summer training period.
- Economics of Energy Systems
- Engineering Management
- Electronic Materials and Devices
- Advanced Solar Cells and Systems
- PV Technology and Manufacturing
- PV in the Built Environment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 8 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International13493 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13493 EUR per year during 48 months.
National13493 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13493 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.