Graduates are expected to pursue further learning through participation in continuing education and/or graduate studies, and contribute to professional practice.
Learning Outcomes:Upon successful completion of the BSc program in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management from University of Sharjah, graduates will have:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, management and engineering in identifying, formulating, and solving Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management problems.
- An ability to apply engineering design of integrated systems of people, materials, information, facilities and technology, to solve Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management problems with consideration of health, environment, safety, globalization as well as cultural, social and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with diverse audience.
- An ability to recognize professional and ethical responsibilities in solving Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management problems using contemporary knowledge with consideration of the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and social context .
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team that establishes goals, plans tasks, meets objectives and provides leadership in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Economics
- Operations Research
- Engineering Statistics
- Ergonomics and Work and Process Improvement
- Management for Engineers
- Quality Control and Improvement
- Stochastic Simulation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 47 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International12042 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12042 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12042 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12042 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.