The Electrical and Electronics Engineering program from the University of Sharjah is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MoHESR) since March 2004.
The Electrical and Electronics Engineering program educational objectives are to prepare engineering professionals who:
- Maintain the knowledge and skills necessary for a lifelong career in electrical engineering to provide quality services to the community.
- Remain globally competent and effective leaders .
- Continue to develop, through lifelong learning opportunities, their knowledge for using modern design tools and new technologies in the practice of electrical engineering.
- Secure admission to and succeed in graduate study in internationally recognized universities.
Upon successful completion of the B.Sc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering program, a student will have :
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- an ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- an ability to communicate effectively in two languages.
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- a knowledge of contemporary issues.
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Engineers
- Circuit Analysis
- Circuit Analysis Laboratory
- Signals and Systems
- Random Signal Theory
- Fundamentals of Electronic Circuits
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 16 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International12064 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12064 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12064 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12064 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.