A degree in Classical Studies at Nipissing University is useful for many different career paths. If you’re interested in pursuing a graduate degree, an MBA degree, law school, or a Bachelor of Education program, your newfound knowledge of culture, history, and language will give you a great foundation.
Classical Studies graduates can pursue successful careers in archeology, museums, tourism, publishing, translation, public relations, archiving, and writing, to name just a few. When you’re armed with the knowledge and skills of a Classical Studies degree, where you go and what you do will be completely up to you!
Career and Academic Options
- Graduate Studies
- Professional School (Education, Law, MBA)
- Careers in research, library or museum services, and archaeology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Civilization of Ancient Greece
- The Civilization of Ancient Rome
- Topics in the Literature of the Ancient World
- Topics in the History of Ancient Greece and Rome
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies General Studies & Classics View 58 other Bachelors in General Studies & Classics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of three or more consecutive years of full-time education in English within Canada immediately prior to attending Nipissing University.
- Completion of three or more consecutive years of full-time education in English in a country other than Canada where English is the dominant language. These years must be immediately prior to attending Nipissing University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23190 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11595 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National6936 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3468 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for North Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.