Graduates of the Electronic and Computer Engineering BSc programme at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology are able to:
- Design, implement, test and operate analog, digital and mixed signal electronic circuits with the use of microprocessors,
- Plan and design circuits and systems, optimize the conditions for measurement, analysis and interpretation of the results
- Use personal computing for the acquisition of measurement, process control, design, commissioning, maintenance of automation and industrial robotics exchange of information based on the standard data protocols.
- Solve computing tasks using computer tools, prepare, execute, and analyze computer simulations and experiments, make yourself computer programs, including programs for DSP algorithms implementation.
The profile of companies that will benefit from the competence of graduates of the direction are mainly manufacturing and service companies. The demand for professionals possessing the skills of integration of electronic equipment and analogue and digital systems (including microprocessor) in the wider industrial automation is already high and is expected only to grow in the future.
These skills include, among others, PLC programming, PAC, SCADA systems and robotic systems, commissioning of control systems, local and remote maintenance, remote supervision of working systems for production control. Also the ability to design broadly defined control systems, telemetry systems and the measurement will be received very positively on the labor market.
Currently there is seen a significant increasing the number of companies that operate in the field of Internet of Things and integrate these products into a single system. This sphere of activity at every stage from design through manufacturing to service requires a combination of engineering knowledge in the field of electronics with news from the field of computer science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Math Analysis
- Foreign Language
- Philosophy, Ethics
- Math for Electronics
- Object Oriented Programming
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 3 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- secondary school certificate, received after the completion of a recognized secondary school (total 12 years of education), being the equivalent of Polish Matriculation certificate
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.