- Expand the knowledge in medical imaging to play a major role in teaching, research and training.
- The Medical Imaging program of the An-Najah National University contributes to the progress of work in the medical imaging in order to provide the community with leaders who specialize in different medical imaging fields.
- Develop an outstanding educated studentsin medical imaging that improve public health sector in Palestine.
- Establish an exceptional research institute in the biomedical sciences field.
- Graduate specialized faculty that link the students with Clinical.
Teaching and Learning
- Lectures, and active participation
- Case Study
- Tasks and duties
- Student group / team
- Problem -based learning
- Questions and answers
- Laboratory skills
- Video Movies
Qualified student with Bachelor of Medical Imaging qualify the graduated students to work in medical imaging departments as a technician in CT, MRI, Plain X-Ray, Nuclear medicineand radiotherapy in both private and public health sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Anatomy Thorax Abdomen Pelvis
- Anatomy Limbs & Back
- Anatomy Head & Neck
- Medical Physiology
- Genaral biology for health sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For students who would like to undertake a course (one subject) or an Academic semester (several courses during one academic semester) the procedure is as following:
- Browse the academic programs which are offered, read carefully the courses which are intended,
- Please note that An-Najah University is not responsible for credit transferee to your national academic system. Thus you should transfer these in advance at your home institution.
- Once your selection is clear, you can contact the international relations office in order to process your application inside the university.
- Once you receive the admission confirmation letter you can start obtaining the visa and travel documents, and come to An-Najah.
- After finishing your study, you will be provided by certification documents in English language only, assigned with course/courses description that are needed to support your admission and credit transfer at your home institution.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.