The Upper Prepartory - Teacher in English Language program of the An-Najah National University aims for offering wide varieties of courses include: preparing students in the pedagogy as well as the language skills which are needed for delivering the content as well as dealing with students effectively, Providing students with solid backgrounds of methodology which emphasize involving students in the teaching/learning process.
The Method of Teaching Department provides opportunities for involving the community by conducting workshops, conferences,projects which involves school teachers, administrators, supervisors. The workshops focus on training teachers for using active learning and integrating technology in the teaching/learning process
Teaching and Learning
Teaching and learning process are mainly cooperative, active focusing on student centered classroom in which the students are the center of the process and responsible for their learning. Also the program includes emphasizing the role of technology in the teaching learning process.
After graduation, students can work in schools as English language teachers, they can work also as translators. They can have different positions in companies and institutions in administration and/or public relation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Methods of Teaching English Grammar
- Oral Communication
- Phonetics and Phonology
- Literature in Education
- Drama in Education
- Educational Readings in English Language
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Teaching View 10 other Masters in Education in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For students who would like to undertake a course (one subject) or an Academic semester (several courses during one academic semester) the procedure is as following:
- Browse the academic programs which are offered, read carefully the courses which are intended,
- Please note that An-Najah University is not responsible for credit transferee to your national academic system. Thus you should transfer these in advance at your home institution.
- Once your selection is clear, you can contact the international relations office in order to process your application inside the university.
- Once you receive the admission confirmation letter you can start obtaining the visa and travel documents, and come to An-Najah.
- After finishing your study, you will be provided by certification documents in English language only, assigned with course/courses description that are needed to support your admission and credit transfer at your home institution.
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.