Conducted in English, the program consists of six semesters. Its objective is to provide students with a solid foundation in management, finance, accounting, human resource management, and other business related areas in a real-world setting.
Career Opportunities After Your Studies
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises
- A specialist in foreign market development A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector
- A leader of international projects An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities on the international market
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets A marketing consultant with in depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools
- An entrepreneur prepared for the succession of the family business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Psychology
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- HR Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 10 other Masters in Business Administration in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three written subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
- original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy
- translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of a national ID or passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- 12 500 PLN /semester
- The tuition fee may vary during the study programme.
- First year students of the programs conducted in English will be able to obtain a scholarship for one year of 15 000 PLN.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Grades obtained as result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
- Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 350 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for chosen program is reached. Candidates who have achieved at least 500 qualifying points have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The online application form for these candidates is available in the admission office.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.