The goal of the Business Administration course from Koc University:
- stimulate intellectual curiosity
- develop proficiency in the use of analytical techniques
- integrate theory and practice in the exercise of managerial responsibilities, and
- enable students to recognize and appreciate an organization’s ethical and social responsibilities.
Program learning outcome goals
- Recognize, critically analyze and develop solutions to managerial, economic and political issues in personal and professional environments
- Formulate and communicate arguments effectively in oral, written and graphical form
- Thrive in diverse, multi-disciplinary teams and take initiative as responsible team members
- Maintain a global, socially inclusive and ethical perspective with emphasis on sustainability
- Learn fundamental concepts and theories to formulate and implement creative and effective solutions to management challenges
- Use the appropriate research methods and tools to analyze data for managerial decision making
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Quantitative Methods in Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 27 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An international standard university admission exam score or an international diploma grade
- Official High School Diploma (if available at the time of submission)
- Official high school transcripts (or predicted high school GPA)
- Motivation letter
- One (1) letter of recommendation
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Koç University evaluates automatically all new undergraduate international candidates and international undergraduate transfer candidates for full (100%) or partial (50%) tuition-only scholarships on the basis of academic merit.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.