Cadets on the International Maritime Business program at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy acquire wide-ranging business skills such as accounting, economics, finance, and negotiations and maritime industry knowledge such as admiralty law, port terminal operations, and shipping. These unique skills provide cadets with an edge in the increasingly global marketplace
This program prepares graduates in the foundation of general business, with a focus on the maritime sector, and prepares them for careers in the fields of management, logistics, transportation, operations, shipping, chartering, and maritime business.
These unique skills provide cadets with an edge in the increasingly global marketplace. Many of our graduates go on to work in the following fields:
- General Business
- Shipping & Operations
- Vessel Chartering & Brokerage
- Port & Terminal Operations
- Maritime Law & Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Broad foundation in general education
- Breadth across business disciplines
- Depth within maritime domain
- Specialization through major electives
- Applied experiential learning through cooperatives
- International, maritime, and virtual experiences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Transport Management View 47 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
- Upload your essay
- If applying through the Common App you do not need to submit an additional essay
- Send two letters of recommendation - Recommendations can come from any source who is not a relative (i.e. coaches, employers, teachers, guidance counselors, etc.)
- Photocopy of the name page in your passport and any previous US visas (if applicable)
- All transcripts and/or diplomas must be translated into English and evaluated by a certified evaluation company. Commonly used services for educational evaluations are:
- CED (Center for Educational Documentation)
- IERF (International Education Research Foundation) Credential Evaluation Services
- World Education Service
- Official standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Submission of ACT or SAT will be optional for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 applicants. For more information, please review our Test Optional Policy.
- Submit test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language
International4133 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16534 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National4133 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16534 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
In-State486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1946 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
- New England Regional $7344
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.