A multidisciplinary approach that will prepare you for any professional challenge you wish to face. Our proposal brings together two points of view: an international outlook and a crosscutting, eminently practical proposal.
The curriculum of the Business Administration and Engineering Management programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya combines an understanding of both business and indus-trial production. This pluridisciplinarity is made possible by the fact the course has been co-organised by the Polytechnic University of Turn: part of the programme takes place in Barcelona, part in Turin. You will also have a chance to undertake six months of work placement with a company in both coun-tries. The international nature of this double degree also extends to the fact you may take a sizeable portion of the Business Administration and Management subjects in English, if you enrol in the English Program at UIC Barcelona.
If you took the Social Sciences or Technology track in upper secondary school and are interested in comprehensive training, this is the right programme for you.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- The ability to plan and organise
- Quick decision-making skills
- Psychological qualities and empathy
- Responsibility and observation
- Teamwork and leadership
- Discipline and dedication
- Healthy professional ambition
- The desire to help others
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Law
- History of Economics
- Human Thought
- Business Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 93 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.