The Civil Engineering program of the Xiamen University of Technology is a joint educational program by the university and the University of Canberra, Australia (top eight for quality of teaching in Australia).
Courses are taught in English by Australian and Chinese instructors, and core courses conducted in Xiamen by faculty of the University of Canberra.
Students can choose either to complete the four-year program in XMUT to acquire the XMUT degree, or to study in the first two years at XMUT and the next two years at the University of Canberra, (subject to their meeting their admission requirements for international students), to gain a degree from the University of Canberra upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Civil Engineering Surveying
- Concrete Structure Design
- Steel Structure Design
- High-Rise Building Structure Design
- Civil Construction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 32 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Applicants must have finished senior high school and be above the age of 18.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by Chinese laws and XMUT’s rules and regulations.
- Applicants should download and fill in the Application Form For International Student Programme and Resume Form.
- Applicants should email the certificate of birth, Resume, certificate of highest diploma or proof of study, study transcript, photocopy of passport and Application Form For International Student Programme to College of International Education, Xiamen University of Technology.
- XMUT will review the application documents and admitted applicants will receive the Letter of Admission viaEmail.
- Applicants should pay the tuition fee for at least one semester and registration fee.
- After paying tuition fees, applicants will receive Visa Application Form (JW202 Form), and Notice to International Students in mid-July.
International3520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3520 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National3520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3520 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
- 28,000 RMB per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.