Development of skills in critical analysis of results and technical solutions, research and study, analysis and interpretation of critical information and oral and written communication. In summary, the Civil Engineering programme of the The Polytechnic of Guarda intends to develop scientific and technological competences in order to allow the integration of graduates in business and professional activity, in the companies' technical staff, projects, consultancy and construction and in the local authorities staff and central government's technical departments.
- planning, project, advice, consultancy and civil construction.
- construction direction, coordenation and fiscalization.
- product and/or service viability analysis.
- acting at the local and regional administration level.
- recognising and contolling the interaction between the civil engineering constructions and the environment.
- having a broad knowledge about the different civil engineering areas.
- having a global idea how a company works
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra
- Descriptive Geometry
- General Physics
- Strength of Materials
- Construction Materials
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Specific National exams:
- 07 Physics and Chemistry
- 16 Mathematics
Living costs for Guarda
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.