We offer a bachelor degree in Hospitality Management at The University of the Highlands and Islands. A wide range of industry links provide opportunities for networking and developing broad based experience, both at home and abroad.
The course provides a strong element of work experience across each year of study to develop skills and experience.
A blended learning approach to delivery includes video conferencing, peer working groups and online tutorials and discussions. All are fully supported by tutors and studies advisors. This will be enhanced by regular networking, field trips and guest lectures.
- The course strongly focusses on work placements
- This is a highly practical course where you learn through direct experience working in the sector
- You can study full time or part time to suit your personal circumstance
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Dissertation (double credit)
- Research and plan a new business venture (double credit)
- Work placement professional practice
- Employee relations
- Strategic marketing
- Major event analysis
- Global manage
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 180 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to year one, HNC, is 1 Scottish Higher at grade C or above OR
- 1 A Level at grade D or above OR
- SCQF Level 5 Food and Hospitality Studies, or Event Management OR
- SCQF Level 6 Supervision and Leadership, or Professional Cookery; OR
- Foundation Apprenticeship in Business Skills
International7230 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7230 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Eu: £1,285
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.