Translation and Interpretation from Atilim University aims to raise professionals who are knowledgeable, eager to research and learn, multicultural, interested in current issues and cultural relations, aware of the expectations and conditions of the market, and who could utilize their knowledge and experience in translation and interpretation through scientific methods with the aid of cutting-edge technology.
Our graduates are employed as freelance interpreters, institution interpreters, regulators as multi-layered language experts, terminology experts, subtitle experts and web localization experts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Linguistics and Translation
- Sight Translation
- Note Taking
- Listening Comprehension and Oral Presentation
- European Culture and Institutions
- Text Studies for Translation
- Discourse Analysis
- Current Issues
- Research Techniques
- Spoken English
- History of Civilization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature Translation & Interpreting View 3 other Masters in Translation & Interpreting in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.