Elementary Education - Early Childhood Education from TED University aims to train high quality early childhood teachers, capable of supporting the development and learning of young children. This is done in a rich learning environment and can contribute to early childhood education at the national and international level.
A career in early childhood education might have you working in different institutions like the examples listed below:
- The Ministry of National Education
- Public and Private Schools (crèches, daycare centers, preschools, kindergartens, elementary schools, kids clubs, libraries)
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜB?TAK)
- The Social Services and Child Protection Agency
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Music Education in Early Childhood
- Mathematics Education in Early Childhood
- Development and Education of Play in Early Childhood
- Curriculum in Early Childhood
- Drama in Early Childhood Education
- Family Education and Involvement
- Child and Media
- Behavior Management in Child
- Motor Development and Education in Child
- Social Skills Education in Child
- Language and Concept Development in Early Childhood
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 3 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of courses taken in the last year
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- If granted financial support by an institution, an official letter from the institution stating the duration and amount of the financial support.
- Turkish High School Diploma/ ACT/ SAT Reasoning Test/ A diploma of International Baccalaureate with a minimum total score of 28 out of 45
- There is no need for English Proficiency results for applications to undergraduate programmes. After university registration, they take our own free English Assessment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 48 months.
National7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.