Students gain an excellent foundation in the management of organisations, as well as in financial analysis and the measurement of performance.
Studying Business and Accounting together helps you develop an excellent set of technical accounting skills, coupled with a thorough appreciation of the world of business and management.
Accounting and finance need to support the implementation of a business strategy to create and capture value for and from customers. The Business element of this Business and Accounting program from Maynooth University gives students an appreciation of the core functions of a business and how they interact to create and capture value.
While graduates are likely to be primarily focused on a professional accountancy qualification, this programme prepares students for a variety of careers in both the private and public sectors, and in many industries. Graduates have successful and rewarding careers in accounting, banking, the financial services sector as well as financial research and teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Landscapes
- Business Models and Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Finance and Accounting
- Macroeconomics and to Quantitative Methods
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting International Business View 81 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum standard in order to be eligible for consideration for admission is specified for Level 8 in each country section (see EU & EFTA Qualifications link above). In all cases proof of English proficiency is required. In addition there are specific subject requirements for most courses
- Only subjects which are normally recognised for purposes of admission to Irish Higher Education Institutions will be considered. In general, vocational subjects will not be considered for Level 8 courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3415 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Maynooth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.