In the Business and Marketing Management with Placement Year (Hons) degree at University of Gloucestershire, you’ll learn through lectures, seminars, group work, reflective practice, business simulations, problem-solving challenges and presenting.
- In your first year you’ll gain solid grounding in all aspects of business and marketing including customer behaviour, understanding organisations and the global business environment.
- You’ll then specialise in business, marketing, or both with subjects such as new business enterprise and e-interactivity and social media, depending on your career aspirations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting for Finance and Decision Makers
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Applied Management Skills
- Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing: Fundamentals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management View 1353 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 UCAS tariff points, BBC at A levels, DMM at BTEC or a Merit in your T-Level..
- If you are using a combination of qualifications to achieve the required UCAS tariff points, they must either include at least 2 A levels, a BTEC or an equivalent qualification.
- If you are unsure whether we could make you an offer or you have any questions, just get in touch with our admissions team who will be able to advise you.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gloucester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.