The Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences (Hons) programme of The University of Nottingham Malaysia allows students to take advanced modules in areas such as drug discovery, drug design and molecular pharmacology, as well as optional modules in areas such as business, entrepreneurship and marketing.
Pharmaceutical scientists are central to the discovery and development of new drug entities, formulation science and the design of novel drug delivery systems and therapeutics.Our BSc in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences puts you in an ideal position to pursue a career in Malaysia’s burgeoning RM1.4 billion pharmaceutical industry. Graduates can embark on a range of careers including: research managers in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical or biotechnology industries; academics in institutions of higher education; medical sales and marketing; scientific writing, and other appointments which require a general science background.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemistry: The Building Blocks of Life
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience
- Genes and Cells
- Human Physiology
- Laboratory Studies in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemistry
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As an international student, submit your application at least three months before your intake as your visa can take three months to process.
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences View 20 other Masters in Health Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee payment slip/proof of payment
- Proof of English language competency (if any)
- Copy of National Residence Identification Card (NRIC), for Malaysians or identification page of passport (photo page only), for international applicatns.
- Malaysian permanent residence card (if applicable)
- Under 18 consent form (applicants under the age of 18)
International10811 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10811 EUR per year during 36 months.
National9179 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9179 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Malaysian – RM45,000 per year
- Non-Malaysian – RM53,000 per year
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.