Designed specifically for people who wish to pursue a career in sports therapy, Sports Therapy (Hons) programme of Edge Hill University has a strong practical emphasis, underpinned by solid theoretical knowledge.
It also provides experience working with clients in our on-campus clinic which is a key feature of this degree. On graduation you will be eligible for membership of The Society of Sports Therapists, which carries professional indemnity insurance.
You will be well prepared and have the practical competencies to work as a self-employed therapist. You will also be well-equipped for employment within the health and fitness industry and within professional sport. You may also have the opportunity to progress onto postgraduate study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Enquiry and Academic Skills for Sports Therapy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise Therapy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences View 502 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer 112 UCAS Tariff points, preferably to include Physical Education or a Science subject.
- This course is approved by the Society of Sports Therapists. When offers of places are made, consideration will be taken of the Standards of Practice and Proficiency of the Society with regard to your personal fitness and capability to practice.
- If you accept a formal offer from Edge Hill University you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure indicating that you meet the mandatory criteria of ‘Clearance to Work with Children and/or Vulnerable Adults’. Further information will be sent to you after you have firmly accepted an offer.
International12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.