Why choose this Sport Science and Management (Hons) course from Nottingham Trent University?
You have the unique opportunity to:
- work with leading sport and leisure management professionals
- undertake a management work placement
- engage with a wide variety of sport and leisure organisations via consultancy projects and lectures.
You will have access to outstanding facilities, including a:
- British Olympic Association (BOA) approved Environmental Chamber
- Sports Psychology Suite.
- You can also undertake coaching education opportunities through NTU's Sport and Lifestyle department.
Careers and employability
You will develop and apply a range of essential, transferable management skills that are greatly respected by employers.
Recent Sports Science and Management graduates have gone onto work in the following roles and companies:
- Leicester City Football Club – customer insight executive
- Exeter City Football Club – marketing and promotions assistant
- Forest Holidays – graduate scheme
- Gateway College – fitness adviser
- Lambeth School – physical education teacher
- Self employed – personal trainer.
On successful completion of the course, many graduates choose to undertake further study on one of our Masters-level courses or MPhil and PhD research degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Sport, Culture and Society: a critical introduction
- The Internal Business Environment
- The External Business Environment
- Introduction to Research
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Whilst the University welcomes applications after the January deadline, we will only be able to make offers if places are still available.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 501 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels – BBB, including Physical Education of a Science subject and excluding Critical Thinking and General Studies; or
- BTEC Extended Diploma – DDM, including relevant Physical Education or Science modules; or
- 120 UCAS Tariff points from three A-levels or equivalent qualifications, including a Physical Education or Science subject and excluding Critical Thinking and General Studies A-level grade B equivalent in Biology; and
- GCSEs – English and Maths grade C/4.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.