This Sport and Exercise Science (Hons) course from Nottingham Trent University is ideal for students who have an interest in sports and exercise science. At NTU, we know how to raise standards and will help you develop into an experienced, capable scientist with a range of highly-valued, transferable skills.
Careers and employability
This Sport and Exercise Science (Hons) course from Nottingham Trent University will enable you to develop and apply a range of essential, transferable management skills that are greatly respected by employers.
Recent graduates have achieved the following company roles:
- NHS – respiratory physiologist
- Northampton Saints Rugby Club – assistant performance analyst
- Derby College – lecturer in biology and health nutrition
- Manchester City Football Club – academy performance analyst
- Excel Sport Coaching – head coach
- Sports Xtra – regional manager
- International Football Association – football coach
- West Bromwich Albion – academy match analyst
- David Lloyd – sales and marketing consultant
- Derby County Football Club – performance analyst
- Stoke City Football Club – Stoke City football community programme worker
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club – junior sport science intern.
You can also undertake further study on one of our Masters-level courses or MPhil and PhD research degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Principles of Biomechanics
- Sport, Culture and Society: a Critical Introduction
- Foundation Nutrition
- Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Practical Applications in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Whilst the University welcomes applications after the January deadline, we will only be able to make offers if places are still available.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 471 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels – ABB, including Physical Education or a Science subject and excluding Critical Thinking and General Studies; or
- BTEC Extended Diploma – DDM, including relevant Physical Education or Science modules; or
- 128 UCAS Tariff points from three A-levels or equivalent qualifications, including a Physical Education or a Science subject and excluding Critical Thinking and General Studies; and
- GCSEs – English and Maths grade C/4.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.