Experience an international perspective on how the fashion industry works, investigating areas such as fashion buying, brand marketing and promotion, lifestyle and trend prediction.You’ll have the opportunity to investigate areas of personal interest like ethical and sustainable fashion, or entrepreneurship and setting up your own business.
You’ll also gain an understanding of events, management processes, and methods of visual and verbal communication.
The International Fashion Business (1 year top-up) (Hons) course from Nottingham Trent University content has been created to suit those who wish to pursue a career path with either a creative or business focus.
Careers and employability
Graduate roles include buying, merchandising, digital marketing, design, visual merchandising and account management. You may also wish to pursue further education or self-employment.
Recent graduate roles and destinations include:
- Acardia Group, fashion designer
- Next, trainee buyer
- Adidas, visual merchandiser, Amsterdam
- Calvin Klein, brand coordinator, Hong Kong
- Eland Fashion, assistant buyer, Hong Kong
- YM INC, ecommerce coordinator, Canada.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Industry Trends & Innovation
- The Contemporary Global Fashion Market
- Professional Practice and Portfolio
- Innovation in Fashion Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Whilst the University welcomes applications after the January deadline, we will only be able to make offers if places are still available.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business Digital Marketing View 311 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- completion of Year Two of a Fashion or Textiles related degree course; or
- completion of a HND course in Fashion or Textiles; or
- completion of a Foundation degree in a related Fashion or Textiles discipline.
- digital portfolio
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.