You will develop your creative potential through developing technical and design skills, including innovative digital knit processes that are in high demand in the fashion and textile industry.
Careers and employability
Employability for this Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles (Hons) degree from Nottingham Trent University is excellent, with 93% of students who took a year-long work placement going on to employment or further study within six months of graduating.
Graduates go into fields such as design, product development, styling and promotion and global sourcing.
Recent graduate destinations include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Calvin Klein
- Hugo Boss
- John Smedley
- Josh Goot
- Julian MacDonald
- Lauren Richards
- Sophie Steller
- Stine Ladefoged
- Sun Hing Ltd.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curiosity: Creative Exploration and Research
- Curiosity: Creative Development and Application for Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- Directions: Industry and Context for Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- Directions: Innovation and Transition for Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- Co Lab: Research, Exploration and Risk-Taking
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Whilst the University welcomes applications after the January deadline, we will only be able to make offers if places are still available.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 509 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels - BBC; or
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DMM; or
- 112 UCAS Tariff points from three A-levels or equivalent qualifications; and
- GCSEs - English and Maths grade C / 4.
- a digital portfolio.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.