The BA in Tourism and Catering from the University of Pannonia is for you if you would like to get an insight into several academic disciplines such as business and economics, marketing, geography, and would like to learn how to examine issues in their complexity related to tourism.
Where you may find a job…
- hotels, head offices of hotel chains and other accommodation,
- catering establishments,
- tour operators and travel agencies,
- national tourism management organisations and the related ministries and bodies,
- local authorities and other tourism related regional or local bodies,
- national parks and other nature conservation directories,
- conference and event organising businesses and institutions,
- research institutes, consultancy companies, auditing companies,
- transport companies,
- non-tourism specific medium- and large-sized enterprises.
Programme StructureDid you know that…
- … you can spend your professional practice abroad, for example at one of the Hungarian National Tourist Offices in Paris, London or Milan?
- … there are a lot of optional professional programmes to choose from, such as the World Traveller’s Club, photo- or various other professional competitions or a few-day-long field trip?
- … you can also fulfil some of requirements of your modules online?
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Tourism & Leisure View 5 other Bachelors in Econometrics in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and
- the results) (in English);
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR
International2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.