With this International Business - 3 Years program from The Hague University of Applied Sciences , you’ll break new ground in international business management in a classroom where fellow students and lecturers come from 40+ countries.
The industry contacts will give you the tools to become a ‘manager of change’ in a high-flying business management or consultancy career.
People and Organisation is one of the four specialisations on the IB programme. Mariya Stancheva found her calling in this field and made her mark as a professional recruiter at Michael Page International after a successful internship.
- The IB programme offers four specialisations:
- People and Organisation
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Marketing and Sales
- Investment advisor
- Junior financial analyst
- Financial consultant
- Corporate communications manager
- Assistant accountant
- Client reporting specialist
- Marketing manager
- Junior associate
- Regional financial analyst
The IB programme is accredited by NVAO and has been awarded the international Certificate for Quality in Internationalisation (CeQuInt).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Year one in this three-year accelerated programme is the introductory, or propaedeutic year. Modules in the first year are designed to bring everyone up to the same speed.
- In years two and three, you’ll build on the knowledge and practical skills you gained in the first year. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of IB subjects and add new skills to your business management toolkit.
- In year three, you’ll write your thesis. This is far from the 30,000-word document you many expect. Most students write their thesis about their internship company. You never know, your thesis could save an SME or international company thousands of Euros. Or even land you a well-paid job.
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Management & Organization
- International Business Environment
- Thinking in Action
- Integrated Project: Creating a Business Plan
- Statistics & Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 63 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enrol on the three-year IB programme you’ll need a secondary school diploma equivalent to a Dutch VWO diploma and a good command of English. We’ll need to assess your secondary school certificate before we can decide on your eligibility. To do this fairly, we work with NUFFIC, an organisation that assesses international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8375 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 36 months.
Fees for 2021-2022
- Statutory tuition fee: € 2,168
- Reduced statutory fee: € 1,084
- Institutional tuition fee: € 8,475
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
There are different ways to finance your studies depending upon whether you come from the EU/EEA and Switzerland or outside the region.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.