- Gain technical expertise alongside team-working, management and entrepreneurial skills
- Focus on project-based learning: work on real-world projects with industry partners
- Hands-on course with an emphasis on practical project work
Engineering graduates at The University of Exeter are now working for major international organisations in a diverse range of sectors, or have successfully launched their own companies.
Engineers have a reputation as being articulate, numerate, problem solvers, who claim great job satisfaction. Typically, salaries are significantly higher for engineering graduates than the average for other graduates.
Exeter has an excellent reputation with graduate recruiters and a strong employment record. Our graduates excel in specialist engineering fields and across a broad range of other sectors. We offer a very wide range of opportunities for you to develop the skills employers are looking for.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
On progression to your second year you’ll have the opportunity to specialise in one of the core disciplines
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering and Entrepreneurship BEng
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We encourage you to apply before 15 January but will continue to consider applications from international students until 30 June if places are available.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 328 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level - AAB - ABB - GCE AL Maths grade B and another science* subject at grade B. Candidates may offer GCE AL Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths
- IB - 34/665-32/655 - IB Maths HL5 and another science subject HL5. Applicants achieving IB Maths SL7 plus IB HL5 in Physics will also be considered
- BTEC - DDD - DDM
- GCSE - C or 4 - English Language
- The University recognises a wide range of European and international qualifications and equivalencies.
International23450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23450 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.