Why study Management at University of British Columbia, Okanagan Campus?
- Career opportunities
- Access to professors
- Graduation. Job offer. Not necessarily in that order.
Gain real-world, professional experience in Co-op, helping you to gain beneficial skills such as how to build your resumé, apply for jobs, expand your network of contacts and earn money.
- Organizational Behavior
- Sustainability and Business
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Smaller Firm
- International Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Digital Marketing View 26 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted to UBC, you must successfully meet the general admission requirements that apply to all applicants, as well as the degree-specific requirements that depend on which country you’re applying from and what degree(s) you’re applying to.
- English is the language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students must demonstrate English-language competency prior to admission. There are nine different ways to meet the English Language Admission Standard.
- Graduation from a university-preparatory program at a senior secondary school
International39750 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1325 CAD per credit during 48 months.
National5490 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 183 CAD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Kelowna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.