The Fraser International College's program in UTP Stage II - Communication and Business will provide you with the necessary foundation to understand and excel in such an exciting program.
Why Communication and Business?
- Gain valuable knowledge in these two very popular career related fields
- Develop key Business skills including marketing, accounting, human resource development and international business
- Enhance your understanding of communications including: key messaging, advertising and generating effective social media engagement
- Develop your critical thinking abilities
- Be career ready by improving your team and independent working skills
Services and Support:
- Guaranteed GPA to transfer to SFU
- Supportive study environment with small classes
- Receive ongoing support in both Communication and Business to help you choose the most relevant courses
- Earn valuable work experience through SFU’s Co-op Education program
- Gain support in career planning, writing, and mentorship from SFU
As a Communication and Business graduate you will be able to be part of the vibrant creative economy in Vancouver and beyond. Join these exciting industries:
- Advertising & Media
- Media & Community Relations
- Human Resources
- Social Media
- Event Management
- Arts & Culture
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication and Social Change
- Graphic Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Financial Accounting
- Business Fundamentals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesVisual Arts Communication Sciences Informatics & Information Sciences View 244 other Masters in Visual Arts in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you meet the direct entry English language requirement and meet the relevant academic requirements for your country, you will be eligible for direct entry to UTP Stage I or UTP Stage II. Direct entry includes a non-credit academic literacy course. This program is designed to be completed in three terms.
International29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.