What is psychology?
Psychology as a science is concerned with human behaviour, experience, and consciousness. It explores individual development throughout the lifespan as well as their inner and outer causes and conditions. Its objective is a better understanding of the human being. The preoccupation with scientific methods and results in the Bachelor en Psychologie constitutes the fundamental qualification for the later professional activity within the field of psychology.
The Psychology programme delivered by University of Luxembourg covers a period of three years (i.e., six semesters). After finishing the Bachelor programme with a diploma (B.Sc.), a Master’s degree can be pursued.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWe offer courses in the following fields of applied psychology:
- Clinical Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Work and Organisational Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Sport Psychology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A higher education entrance qualification or an equivalent diploma is a prerequisite for the BAP study programme.
- Applicants with a non-Luxembourgish secondary school leaving certificate (or a secondary school leaving certificate not issued by the "Ministère de l'Education Nationale du Luxembourg") must apply to the Luxembourg Ministry of Education for equivalence of their certificate.
- For applicants with a secondary school leaving certificate from non-EU countries: Please inform yourself about the admission requirements here.
- Good or very good knowledge of the French, German and English language is required
- You should have at least a C1-level in German as well as at least a B2-level in French and English.
International800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- 400€ / semester (semesters 1 & 2)
- 200€ / semester (semesters 3 to 6)
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.