About the programme
Management, finance and business skills are fundamental for success in any industry. Companies are constantly looking for employees with excellent management skills and sharp business acumen, such as those our graduates acquire through our Bachelor programmes.
After completion of the Foundation in Management programme of Multimedia University you can opt for a related degree programme from either Faculty of Management (FOM) or Faculty of Business (FOB)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essential Mathematics
- Essential of Microeconomics
- Essential of Financial Accounting
- Computer Applications in Business
- Essential Statistics
- Essential of Macroeconomics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 67 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pass SPM/O-Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English; OR
- Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English; OR
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
International3956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3956 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National3956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3956 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- 16,000 RM per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.