About the programme
Students in the Foundation in Creative Multimedia programme of Multimedia University will study subjects like Design Theories and application of Critical Thinking methods that occur throughout the three trimesters in all of the subjects, including Design, Drawing, Photography, Computer Graphics, Humanities and English. Elements and Principles of Design are emphasised in the 2D, 3D and 4D design projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life Drawing
- Basic Photography
- Computer Graphics
- Visual Research and Communication
- Figure Drawing
- Creative Photography
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Graphic Design Media Studies & Mass Media View 6 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pass SPM/O-Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English; OR
- Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English; OR
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
International3709 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3709 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National3709 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3709 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- 15,000 RM per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.