This sequence focuses on GUCR and supporting business requirements, providing students with a broad-based and well-rounded knowledge through acquiring communication skills, problem-solving and IT skills, as well as an understanding of general business concepts.
This solid background enables students to complete the specialization requirements in one of their areas of interest during the third and fourth year of the Marketing program of University of Dubai. The program is further supported by electives chosen from a selection of different courses, to broaden students’ knowledge and enhance their specialized skills.
In order to graduate, the student must complete the program successfully with a GPA of 2.25 or above, and must earn a total of 129 credit hours.
Students with a BBA in Marketing will be able to:
- Apply marketing management skills in offline as well as online environments.
- Develop marketing strategies to meet the needs of the UAE organizational environment.
- Improve the effectiveness of the marketing function in organizations, using marketing research and information.
- Design effective segmentation and positioning strategies, using the marketing mix.
- Demonstrate ability to formulate and assess international marketing strategies.
- CAA, Ministry of Higher Education (MOH) – UAE
- KHDA – Dubai, UAE
- AACSB – USA
Programme StructureCourses include
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Channels
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- International Marketing Strategies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The Admission Office accepts applications throughout the year for the BBA program.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 79 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
- Original UAE high school certificate or equivalent certificate (approved by the Ministry of Education)
- Original English language proficiency score certificate
- 4 personal pictures
- Valid student passport copy for UAE nationals
- Ethbara & UID number
- Visa on passport for Non UAE national
- Family book copy for UAE nationals
- Valid emirates ID copy
- Military service letter for UAE nationals
- Employment letter for employed students
- Valid mother’s passport copy
- SAT or Math placement test with a minimum score of 400.
International1800 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD per module during 48 months.
National1579 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 USD per module during 48 months.
- National: 5,800 AED per module
- International: 1,800 USD per module
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.