Education - Consecutive from Lakehead University emphasizes practical, experiential learning to ensure you are fully prepared to enter into the workforce post-graduation. Our programs are continually adapted to encompass a variety of educational settings and training opportunities in two divisions:
- Primary-Junior (P/J): JK – Grade 6
- Intermediate-Senior (I/S): Grades 7-12
- Director of Education
- Second Language Teacher
- Training & Development Specialist
- School Counsellor
- Adult Library Teacher
- Grant Writer
- Athletics Director
- Youth Worker
- Curriculum Developer
- Community Development Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning & Evaluation
- Classroom Management
- Educational Psychology
- Inclusive Education
- Social Difference in Education
- Student Teaching
- Literacy and Learning in the Intermediate-Senior Curriculum
- Effective Intermediate Teaching
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 122 other Bachelors in Education in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of the completion of a recognized undergraduate degree (and/or in-progress courses).
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) from World Education Services for applicants with post-secondary credentials outside of Canada or the United States. A course-by-course evaluation is required. All associated assessment fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Official Post-Secondary Transcripts
- Application and Application Fees (including the supplementary non-refundable fee of $60 must be submitted to the Ontario Universities' Application Centre)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Thunder Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.