Over the four-year period, at Risk Management and Insurance (Hons) from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) students will be able to enhance their soft skill and confidence which add values to their personality.
Our programme has a strong linkage to the industry in terms of industrial collaboration, joint event management, and conferences. This provide a platform for students to build connections into the industry. To date, our graduates have high employability rates encompassing jobs in all sectors
- Risk Manager
- Claims Adjustor
- Internal Auditor
- Professional Underwriter
- Financial Planner
- Government Officer
- Risk Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Risk and Insurance
- Risk Management
- Employee Benefits Management
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Analysis and Decision Making
- Risk and Insurance
- Property and Liability Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesRisk Management View 3 other Bachelors in Risk Management in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior High School/Senior Secondary School/Other Certificates from the government schools with the period of at least 11 to 12 years of study from Primary to Higher Secondary (the cetificate is valid for 5 years from the year of Higher Secondary Examination) OR any other certificate that is recognized by the Senate of the university
- Pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at least 500/ International English Language Testing System (IELTS) at least 5.5; OR
- Obtain a certificate from any Countries with English Language Education System OR any other English Language certificate that is recognized by the Senate of the university.
- Applicant must have a credit pass in Mathematics or equivalent and English Languages to apply the undergraduate programme.
International1372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 686 USD per semester during 48 months.
National260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130 USD per semester during 48 months.
- International Asean - 2700 RM
- International Non-Asean - 2900 RM
Living costs for Kuala Kedah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.