Agribusiness Management (Hons) from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) is a combination of three distinct disciplines namely: Agriculture Science : the art of cultivating various crops including animal husbandry, fishery, and other agro-based related activities. Business : an economic unit for selling goods and services to customers that give revenue. Management :Planning, organizing, leading and controlling the organization’s resources towards achieving the organizational goals.
Business Ownership (Entrepreneurship)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Economics
- Malaysian Nationhood Studies
- Food Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Agribusiness View 87 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior High School/Senior Secondary School/Other Certificates from the government schools with the period of at least 11 to 12 years of study from Primary to Higher Secondary (the cetificate is valid for 5 years from the year of Higher Secondary Examination) OR any other certificate that is recognized by the Senate of the university
- Pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at least 500/ International English Language Testing System (IELTS) at least 5.5; OR
- Obtain a certificate from any Countries with English Language Education System OR any other English Language certificate that is recognized by the Senate of the university.
- Applicant must have a credit pass in Mathematics or equivalent and English Languages to apply the undergraduate programme.
International1372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 686 USD per semester during 48 months.
National260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130 USD per semester during 48 months.
- International Asean - 2700 RM (639 USD)
- International Non-Asean - 2900 RM (686 USD)
Living costs for Kuala Kedah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.