You’ll also look at topics such as language and literacy, mathematical thinking and special educational needs. You'll also explore key elements of disability, equality, and diversity.
Employability after the Education (Hons) degree from London South Bank University
You’re guaranteed an interview for teacher training after you graduate from this degree, and have excellent employment opportunities if you want to start your career in an educational or related setting. You’ll also be very well prepared to take a PGCE or employment-based route into teaching, or to carry your studies on to Masters level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpersonal interactions
- Equality, Culture and Citizenship
- Barriers to Learning
- Alternative Educational Setting Placement
- Anti Racist Education Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Teaching View 203 other Bachelors in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 96 UCAS points
- CCC at A Level or equivalent
- BTEC Level 3 Qualifications or a combination of A-Level and Level 3 BTEC qualifications
- All Level 3 qualifications welcome, including the Access to HE Diploma with a minimum of 21 Level 3 credits at Merit
- Plus five GCSEs including mathematics and English
- Applicants must be employed in an educational setting in either a paid or a voluntary capacity.
- English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL - 550 (print-based), TOEFL- 80 (internet-based), Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
- While a GCSE in science is not an entry requirement to this degree, candidates must note that a GCSE in science or equivalent is required for application to a PGCE or School Direct Teacher Training programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.