We offer Political Science and International Relations at the MEF University. In the first and second year of their education, our students will be offered introductory courses that will constitute the fundamentals of Social Sciences, such as Political Science, Sociology, History of Civilizations, History of Political Thought, Fundamental Concepts of Law, International Political Economy, and Research Methods. Additionally, courses that will enhance our students’ ability to use computers and advance technological products will also be offered.Starting by the first two years, thanks to the Flipped Classroom application, our students will be capable of writing short academic essays whose topics will be determined by them. Students will also be able to study essential courses in their third and fourth years, such as Comparative Politics, International Relations Theory, International Organizations, International Law, Foreign Policy Analysis, and Turkish Foreign Policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Civilizations
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Business (Decision-making)
- English for Academic Purpose
- Introduction to International Relations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 36 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7017 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7017 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.