- Professional accreditation - The School has Centre of Excellence status with the IOEE, in recognition of our entrepreneurial culture and leading-edge practice.
- Outstanding facilities and access to the software widely used in industry: Bloomberg, Thomson One Banker, SAGE, Blueprint, FAME, Nvivo and SPSS.
- The opportunity to complete your third year in a paid professional work placement.
- You could study in Europe during the first semester of the second year, with semester abroad opportunities in the USA or Australia too.
- Our Business School picked up the award for Accountancy College of the Year- Public Sector at the PQ Magazine awards.
You’ll be prepared when you graduate for a career in business, management and finance. All the way through the course, employability skills are promoted – with guest speakers from industry, business insights, graduate start-up and entrepreneur schemes. Our graduates have gone onto jobs such as:
- Consultant at JCW
- Financial Market Trader
- Finance Intern at Eversholt Rail Group
- Operations and Administration at The Rose Theatre
- Administration Assistant at Mars Capital
- National Manager at Elevation Networks
- Business Controller at L'Oréal Luxe Travel Retail Monde
IOEE, ACCA, CMI
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts of Management
- Principles of marketing
- Financial accounting fundamentals
- People and organisations
- Business economics
- Management and information systems
- The principles of managing e-business
- Managing business and innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1206 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14470 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.