The The Information Systems programme at Singapore Management University teaches students the business and technology skills to create value for businesses and society in their digital business transformation journey. Students learn to use data analytics to discover organisational issues and innovate digital business solutions to drive digital transformation.
Students learn in a highly interactive environment and get the chance to apply their knowledge to real-world projects. This alignment with the needs of the industry makes our students industry-ready with future-ready career skills.
Graduates from the SMU School of Computing and Information Systems are highly sought after by employers. Our graduates, with their strong technological, business and people skills, usually receive multiple job offers before graduation.
Here are some career roles that our graduates have taken on, and the key industries that our graduates are/could be employed in:
- Business Analyst
- Enterprise Architect
- Urban Planner
- Sustainable Solution Designer
- Account Technology Strategist
- Application Developer
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Security Consultant
- Information Systems & Innovation
- Business Process Analysis and Solutioning
- Enterprise Solution Management
- Data Management
- Interaction Design and Prototyping
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 26 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Singapore Management University and/or in Singapore, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognised for the purpose of admission.
- One of the following standardised test score is required : SAT (previously known as SAT I /SAT Reasoning), or ACT (American College Test), or IELTS (Academic Test), or TOEFL, or C1 Advanced
- Interview for shortlisted applicants. Shortlisted Law applicants must also take a writing test. Interviews and writing tests for shortlisted Law applicants are conducted in end-March to April.
International18005 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18005 USD per year during 48 months.
National8414 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8414 USD per year during 48 months.
- National: S$ 11,450
- International: S$ 24,500
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.