The International Relations offered by the Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations focuses very clearly on preparing individuals for a successful career within management-level positions within the public and private sectors, principally through its combined theoretical and practical approach in our teaching methods. We therefore offer a unique combination of conceptual courses focused on theory and the development of essential diplomatic skills.
The GSD curriculum is based on 3 main pillars:
- 1. International Relations
- 2. International Law
- 3. International Economics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Diplomacy: Strategies and Tools
- Blue Diplomacy: International Ocean and Marine Governance
- Religions, Ethics, and International Politics
- Commercial Diplomacy
- Civil Society, Coalitions, and Networks
- Global Environmental Governance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 6 other Bachelors in International Relations in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students are required to have completed any recognised school leaving certificate, the International Baccalaureate Programme, A-Levels, American Placement, French baccalauréat, Maturita, Abitur, etc. to be able to apply for the Bachelor’s Programme. Due to the diversity of applicants, there are other international qualifications that we may accept as equivalent of a university entry level. As the language of instruction is English, you need to submit a proof of your language proficiency.
International25658 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25658 EUR per year during 36 months.
National25658 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25658 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fee per year is CHF 27500.
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.